Pet vaccinations boost your pet’s immunity system, helping your pet manage diseases better. So, if your pet hasn’t been vaccinated in Laurel, NY, please book an appointment with Mattituck-Laurel Veterinary Hospital.
Benefits of Vaccinating Your Pet
Here are the reasons you should vaccinate your pet:
- Help protect against diseases: When you vaccinate your pet, you boost their disease-fighting mechanism, helping them ward off infections and other diseases much better. Even when your pet contracts a disease, the vaccine prevents the symptoms from becoming severe.
- It may be mandatory: Most states require pet owners to vaccinate their pets against diseases like rabies. Failure to vaccinate your pet may result in numerous non-compliance fines and penalties. Also, pet-friendly hotels and pet boarding facilities require proof of pet vaccination before admitting your pet.
- To protect your loved ones: Do you know that your pet can transmit certain diseases to humans? Zoonotic diseases like rabies can be passed from animals to humans, but vaccinating your pet reduces the risk of transmission. When you vaccinate your pet, you are not only protecting your animal but your loved ones as well.
- To protect your finances: Preventable diseases like Lyme disease are expensive to treat. If you are thinking about skipping the upcoming pet vaccination, think about the financial impact of treating pet diseases.
- Peace of mind: When your pet is vaccinated, you don’t have to worry too much when she is interacting with other animals. A vaccinated pet neither contracts diseases easily nor does it spread diseases to other animals.
Visit Us for Pet Vaccinations in Laurel, NY
Is your pet due for vaccination? If you are in Laurel, NY, please book an appointment with our veterinarian for pet vaccination. At Mattituck - Laurel Veterinary Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.