Pets are family. As such, they deserve quality medical care. If you live in Mattituck or Laurel, NY, bring your pet to Mattituck-Laurel Veterinary Hospital for the care he needs. Our full-service animal hospital offers routine medical care, preventative care, surgical care, and dental care services to dogs, cats, rabbits, equines, and farm animals. Our years of experience ensure your animals receive exceptional care.
Routine visits to our veterinarian can help keep your pet in optimal health. Our fear-free practice is designed to put pets at ease, so they can enjoy a positive veterinary experience. When you bring your pet to our animal hospital, you can have full confidence that he’s in good hands.
Our services include:
- Preventative Care – Our preventative care services are designed to promote good health in your pet. They start with annual wellness exams. Pet exams consist of a nose to tail evaluation of your pet to uncover early warning signs of sickness or disease. In addition to inspecting your pet’s body, we’ll check his teeth, gums, heart, joints, and lungs. Depending on our findings, we may take x-rays or order tests to diagnose medical conditions.
- Diagnostics – Our facility offers in-house diagnostics to confirm medical conditions. This includes blood, urine, and skin tests to determine if your pet has allergies, parasites, or ringworm and digital x-rays or ultrasound to diagnose internal issues.
- Vaccinations – Vaccines protect your pet against life-threatening diseases. We offer core and noncore vaccines for baby and adult pets. Our vet can help you determine the vaccines your pet needs. We’ll also create a vaccination schedule suited to your pet’s healthcare needs.
- Dental Care – We offer annual dental exams and cleanings to help maintain good oral health in your pet. Through proper dental care, your pet can avoid issues like tooth infections, swollen gums, and periodontal disease that can lead to tooth loss and organ damage.
- Surgeries – Our vet performs soft tissue, tumor removal, tooth extractions, fracture repair, and orthopedic joint surgeries to correct medical problems and restore your pet’s health.
- Emergency and Urgent care – When emergencies arise, you can count on our team to provide effective emergency care. Pet emergencies include auto accidents, animal fights, and toxic ingestion. By contacting us immediately, our team can prepare to receive your pet. We are also on call for urgent care situations that are not life-threatening.
Trust Our Veterinarians for Quality Pet Care Mattituck-Laurel, NY
For quality pet care services you can trust, contact Mattituck-Laurel Veterinary Hospital at 631-298-1177. Our fear-free practice serves dogs, cats, rabbits, equines, and farm animals in Mattituck, Laurel, and the surrounding areas. At Mattituck-Laurel Veterinary Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family they are.